Japan Custom Guided Tours
"Hakone was first on my list to visit its sprawling acres of sculpture from around the world. Then up the gondola to Mt Fuji, ever surprising in its beauty."
Japan has a unique and rare aesthetic in its nature - a special kind of indescribable beauty that exists nowhere else.
That's my only sense - because it can't be described, only absorbed and expressed by any one who's been there.
Find, Bunraku, Kabuki, Nho, Wooodcuts, Calligraphy, Sumo, Gardens and ancient Temples while bullet trains chase Time.
Artists and Teachers are of the most highly respected professions in Japan. Here I taught English to management personnel at Japan telecom.
It will take numerous visits to this land to understand a grain of it.
GOLDEN FISH TRAVELS is a USA based Asia travel agent, specializes in Japan tourism, Japan travel and Japan tours. For travel to Japan we offer Japan tours as follows.
JAPAN TOUR OPTIONS
- Japan Custom Packages (with flights)
- Japan Land Only (without flights)
- Japan Custom Tours with itineraries to suit your dates and specifications
- Independent/self guided travel (no guides or partial guiding available)
- Can include Private Tours or Group Tours with private or group guided tours in English. Some other languages are available
- Japan Guided Tours, Japan Custom Vacation Package, Japan Land only, Japan Custom Tour
- Japan Rail Passes and first class green car are offered
- We offer Japan group travel and Japan group tours as well as for corporate custom arrangements, and MICE events. Our program managers personally research, design, plan, coordinate and evaluate each project.
PLACES OF INTEREST
World Heritage sites, Ghibli Museum, Disneyland, Sumo wrestling, Geisha tours, Bunraku, Nho and Kabuki theater, Japanese gardens, Temples, Onsen or seaside, Tsukiji Fish Market, biking, boat rides, cable cars to Mt. Fuji, tea ceremonies, Et al. Within Unique destinations
Ryokans/Japanese Traditional inns and Western style hotels in all categories. Be it the Imperial Hotel, Park Hyatt or the Tawaraya Ryokan or a budget business hotel, we offer it; private baths available.
Temple stays in Japan monestary on Mt Koya, holiest mountain.
Novels by Japanese writers
- Matsuo Basho: Narrow Road into the Deep North
- Haruki Murakami: Norwegian Wood, Dance Dance Dance, The Wind-up Bird Chronicle
- Banana Yoshimoto: Kitchen
- Murasaki: Tales of Genji
- Soeseki: Botchan/ I am a Cat
- Kazuo Ishiguro: Remains Of The Day
- Junichiro Tanizaki: The Makioka Sisters
Books about Japan
- Alex Kerr: Lost Japan
- Jeff Yang et al: Eastern Standard Time
- Culture Shock Japan
- Old Kyoto
- Insight guide Japan
- Hokkaido Highway Blues - Hitching in Japan
- Arthur Golden: Memoirs of a Geisha
- Liz Dalby: Geisha
- Confessions of a Yakuza: A Life in Japan's Underworld
- The Way We Do It in Japan, Geneva Iljima
Map of Japan
GOLDEN ROUTE 9 nts
Tokyo, Kyoto,Hakone, Nikko,
TRADITIONAL JAPAN 14 nts
Tokyo, Tsumago, Matsumoto,Shirakawago, Kanazawa, Kyoto
WORLD HERITAGE 15 nts
Tokyo, Nikko, Kyoto, Mt Koya, Himeji, Miyajima, Kanazawa, Shirakawago
NORTHERN HIGHLIGHTS 15 nts
Tokyo, Nikko, Sendai, Hiraizumi, Naruku Onsen, Nigita, Sado Island
JAPAN ALPS 13 nts
Tokyo, Fuji Five Lakes, Matsumoto, Norikura, Kamikochi,Takayama,
HISTORIC JAPAN 13 nts
Tokyo, Kyoto,Himeji,Hiroshima, Matsuyama, Kurishiki
Tokyo,Matusmoto,Kyoto, Shirahama, Hakone
Tokyo, Hokadate, Toya Onsen, Sapporo, Biei, Kawayu Onsen
Kamakura, Kanazawa, Kyoto, Takamatsu, Himeji
PHOTO GALLERY by Kai Henrich Barth